Thursday, January 19, 2017

Banter: Elimination Diet Day 3

It has been a successful 3 days! I was down 2.1kg total this morning and the usual good cravings are starting to disappear.

I do sorely miss hot tea and coffee, herbal tea just doesn't hit the right note when you want a comfort drink. I will have to experiment some more.

I did some more reading on similar diets today and, for the sake of my sanity, decided to broaden the fruit/veg list that I am eating from. There is just no way I could do 4 weeks straight with dry chicken for lunch every day. I need some kind of sauce. So I am now including tomato, onion, garlic, leek, and fresh herbs.

I am a little bit concerned about maintaining my breastfeeding while I do this diet. I think there is enough carbohydrate in the vegetables that I am eating to maintain supply. I will keep a careful note and make sure my blood sugar doesn't seem to be dropping too much.

Looking good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment